21 Day Fast: Day 18
10 Ways to Pray For Someone
- Faith: I pray that _____ will love the Lord with all of their heart, soul and mind and that they would love their neighbor as themselves.
- Growth: I pray that _____ would grow in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man.
- Friendships: I pray that you will surround _____with companions of character—friends that love at all times, even through adversity.
- Future: I pray that you would give _____a plan for a future of hope and prosperity.
- Character: I pray that you would teach _____ to be loving, joyful, peaceful, patient, kind, good, gentle, faithful, and self-controlled.
- Safety: I pray that you will _____from harm and disaster. I pray that you will command your angels to guar _____in all his/her ways.
- Joy and Peace: I pray that the light of Your face would shine down on _____ and fill his/her heart with joy. I pray that _____ would lie down and sleep in peace.
- Strength Against Temptation: I pray for ______to be alert and discerning, able to resist temptation, standing firm and confident in his/her faith.
- Humility: I pray that _____ will be humble and listen to his/her parents, teachers and coaches. Keep him/her from rebellious thoughts and ways.
- Heart of Service: I pray for _____to be motivated to serve and work wholeheartedly as if he/she was serving and working for You.